Forum Updates - Excuse our Dust

*accept *standards

Start a new thread! A forum thread on the updated look of the forums isn’t really the best place to start such a discussion!

Please fix comment form

After inputing link and some text ( even line breaks ) after it scrumbles the link…

I have this problem every time - even my clients

It has been 1 month since the problem

PS: Why don’t I have any badge ?

What links are you trying to add? Sometimes the forum will scramble email addresses or links to other sites, but this will be by design.

For example this is what I reply to client

__

Hello

{{textreply}}

https://mysite.com/

Cheers!

Radu

__

gets scrambled to

__

Hello

{{textreply}}

https://mysite.com/Cheers!

Not related to forum but related to ThemeForest frontend:

Please render profile menu on server-side.
Rendering it on frontend takes a while, si this is what is happening:

1. I open http://themeforest.net
  2. I want to click on “Forums”
  3. Profile menu renders and moves “Forums” link to the left
  4. I accidentally click on “Start selling”

Here is a video of this “issue”:

Accidentally clicking on “Start Selling” happened a couple of times today, of course it’s mainly because of being impatient, but I guess it would be better if layout would not be “floating” as this.

Later added:
Why even bother with that link “Start Selling” if filling that form doesn’t do anything ?
And when accessing “Start Selling” again, I have to fill it up one more time ?

I am loving the new forum design compared to how it was a few days ago. It is really encouraging discussion and exploring new threads, at least for me! :slight_smile: Of course there could be further tweaks to the aesthetics, etc, but the usability is quite good. I think it was a step in the right direction. Bravo! :smiley:

@Creattive Those badges! That green badge was always our motivation! Now we got past that and we didnt get to see it haha. Would love to see the colors back! Recently I was on envato’s dribble and there were some Badge design tests for the paw. One of them looked quite an interesting as an approach. Although the colors are surely missed!

Check it out:

Wolverine! :joy:

That’s CooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
:sweat_smile:

Am I the only one that liked these badges? It’s a shame they didn’t last long!

1_XyHI6LUWGJo_j0QEysuWMg

Yes, these are really cool icons. Perhaps this version of the icon does not look so voluminous, but
very professional and fresh!

Personally, I like the new design, is so simple and has a lot of sense and the color reflect joyful and happy feeling to the audience, Really the one who made is very smart and has a highly sense of life
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Badges are great :slight_smile: but i think it should be little a bit more bigger hehe :wink:

I can not configure them for 7 days! “server error”.I can not add or change the location of the badges!

Thank you so much ^^

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.