I am looking for a way (someone or something) to make a form for my wordpress website.
I have a formidable forms licence, but it can be Gravity Forms or any other one, even without one of these, if that is better.
What the form should do is this:
- allow visitors to upload text-files: .txt, .docx etcetera
- automatically count the words in the uploaded documents
- use that wordcount to calculate a price based on price per word
- if possible: add variables (more than 10.000 words, the price drops etc)
- allow the option to add other costs, like a starting fee etc.
- make the form sendable.
What I am looking for is done on the site www.kibin.com but also at www.scribbr.nl. I have found the EZ form calculator here, but can't combine this with the upload-section myself.