Form (script) needed for Worpress

Just got ripped off by Fiverr (never again!). I need a script that I can add to pages of my Worpress site.

I am designing a website and I need a form where people can post and have the results displayed on the same webpage where the form is. The person should be able to have the ability to post for a period of one day and to upload 3 photos which would be shown in the post. I will be using the exact same form on many pages. This script/form would have to be integrated with WordPress member database. The posts would have to expire and be removed automatically from the page. The person would also have the ability to edit their post. The poster and person replying should NOT have their email shown, so, they would reply by a form without an email showing. There should NOT be the ability to comment on a post directly. I know this is probably a simple form setup, but, I don’t have the time to do it. I can give you a screenshot of what I am aiming for. I’m hoping this is a simple plugin. I would like the script to be simple and somewhat like a craigslist post. There should be a “flag post” option.