For membership under The ultimate creative subscription, possible to download WP plugin

Hi,
Need help on the following:-
a. May I know if i subscribed to the package, possible for me to download the wordpress plugin in evanto?
b. If the plugin involved license key, do I still need to pay for the license?
c. If after one year, i choose to terminate the subscription, can i still used the plugin that I have downloaded or I need to buy the license key again?

Thank you.

Here’s the current list of All available wordpress themes and WordPress Plugins in envato Elements.

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it will work fine for you.

More about elements license:

You have to be actively Subscribed to the platform(elements) when the project is going on and completed I.e you cannot stockpile items for future use and cancel the subscription. The licenses you get for items you download and register from Envato Elements are only valid if you complete your End Products while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Products (even if your subscription ends).

Thanks