Follow you Follow Me

i’m now following you guys :slight_smile:

Australia said

So what you are saying its like freedom of choice ? You elect to follow who you want, your choice, and in return you get latest items served to you from your self selected authors ?

Isnt that the same principle… Imagine how many people who are utterly brilliant, that you totally overlook . But then this thread isnt forcing you to follow anyone, its your “freedom of choice” the mechanics of which are arbitrary.

Sure, I just gave my opinion that perhaps you could utilize that feature in a better way. You said you will follow anyone who follows you, so in that case you are not following any one for the quality of their work, you’re just increasing the number your of followers which I don’t think is useful anyway. But again, it was just my opinion.

True, but then I can remember who are my fave authors, I dont use the follow criteria on that basis, so I would agree… that perhaps those that do, may well be better suited to adopt your philosophy, which is fine :slight_smile:
Personally, I think within a few months the follow feature will be expanded by the devs, allowing more control over who we follow and wat data is streamed from and to us.

Australia said

Personally, I think within a few months the follow feature will be expanded by the devs, allowing more control over who we follow and wat data is streamed from and to us.

Yes, that would be awesome :slight_smile:

Australia said

( ps. if you can add link to your profile make it easier, when people read the thread ) :slight_smile:

Every forum post has the name of the poster above it - that’s actually a clickable link to their profile :wink:

Hah, nice idea! :slight_smile:

I’m following you all.

done :slight_smile:

All followed :wink: cheers guys. Thanks Joost .

I am following everyone, follow me: Zozo UI

thanks

Done! following everyone so far, follow me: Zozo UI

Thanks

Done ZozoUi > jeeze you deserve more followers !

Thanks Australia, if anyone has facebook fan pages for. I will start like it. Just post your facebook fan page link here. Zozo UI on facebook: Zozo UI Facebook

thanks

I am not following you :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Not quite sure I get it, I never view the home page so don’t see anything from the very few people I follow and why would I follow someone who’s work I have no interest in (not pointed at anyone just a general opinion…) ?

Well to be honest , why not ? Its all about choice. Not mandatory, but a lot of us “forget” to follow people, and I honestly feel in "me waters guvna that at some not to distant point in the future, that the follow area will be overhauled and more features added etc, grouping, blah blah, its natural…

So I am jumping the queue and getting more followers who I reckon really bloody deserve it.

On the flip side, there are authors on here now, in this thread who now have a couple more followers. Is that a bad thing ?

Of course not. Its not as if people are signing up to some daily newsletter. Its fun, free and optional.

This is also good way to promote and encourage envato authors…

Done! :slight_smile:

Great idea man :slight_smile: I’m following all of you…

Done! following everyone so far, follow me: Zozo UI

I am following some of you, and I’ll go on later.

nice idea :slight_smile: done