Follow you Follow Me

We all want more followers on the Marketplaces. In anticipation that one day, the sun will shine and dainty butterflies will skip from flower to flower in a sun beamed meadow of tranquility, Envato will make followers a rich feature.

In readyness for the day they succumb to our requests for making all followers available and a useful tool, I thought… why not start the ball rolling. We love followers ( on the marketplaces )

So here goes, all you have to do is reply with I am following you. And I will do the same…

All fun huh.

I will start by following Urbazon

1 Like

Ok, I’m following you. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Andrey

Cool, I’m following you! (:

I am following both of you guys :wink: ( ps. if you can add link to your profile make it easier, when people read the thread ) :slight_smile:

All right, I’m following you now :slight_smile:

My Profile davidbo90

:wink: done

Hi, I’m following you! :slight_smile:

Great idea - heres my profile :slight_smile: http://themeforest.net/user/DistinctiveThemes

followed everyone in the thread so far

:slight_smile: returned the favor guys :slight_smile:

im now following all you guys

Cool, just followed you :slight_smile:

I’m already following you australia - you are just that cool :slight_smile:

WebSmacker said

I’m already following you australia - you are just that cool :slight_smile:

:wink: thanks, I just unfollowed you and re followed you again :slight_smile:

… and what’s the idea?
Follow me feature is not meant for randomly following someone so that s/he follows you back.

Its hardly random :slight_smile: Perhaps you could tell us what it is for then :slight_smile:

Alrite, Im following all of you now :smiley:

Australia said

Its hardly random :slight_smile: Perhaps you could tell us what it is for then :slight_smile:

Sure I could. It is to follow the authors if you like their work so that when they upload new items you can see them on your homepage and possibly buy.

If you just follow someone to get a follower back, your homepage section will be filled with their newest items, which you are not interested to buy and your favorite authors items would be lost somewhere.

I am now following PaBlikMM

loveetc said
Australia said

Sure I could. It is to follow the authors if you like their work so that when they upload new items you can see them on your homepage and possibly buy.

If you just follow someone to get a follower back, your homepage section will be filled with their newest items, which you are not interested to buy and your favorite authors items would be lost somewhere.

+1

loveetc said
Australia said

So what you are saying its like freedom of choice ? You elect to follow who you want, your choice, and in return you get latest items served to you from your self selected authors ?

Isnt that the same principle… Imagine how many people who are utterly brilliant, that you totally overlook . But then this thread isnt forcing you to follow anyone, its your “freedom of choice” the mechanics of which are arbitrary.