Follow you Follow Me

You are extremely mistaken. To be inspired by something is to get ideas, inspiration is a feeling, and doesn’t even necessarily need to come from something of the same medium. Most of my work is inspired by movies, games, and music, yet I don’t make any of those. You cannot seriously and truthfully tell me that non of your work is inspired by something.

2 Likes

I completely agree, I always combine these things. You seem to relax and work at the same time :smile:

@Novocaina
True, it reaps many sales. :grin: :wink:
Curious, Do you work full time here?

@hellhat
@XioxGraphix
this is very good
Thank you for your participation :blush:

1 Like

@hellhat
Make your work a fingerprint that distinguishes you from others
I wish you success

Great idea my friend, I will “follow you”, sorry, I didn’t hold back, don’t take it at face value. :upside_down_face: :blush:

1 Like

@hellhat
I followed you too
Thank you my friend.

1 Like

I can’t tell full time… 20% graphicriver, 50% is for envato elements… 30% is pure waste of time doing nothing or something stupid :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Novocaina
This is good and excellent.
Hope to reach you, get the fifth badge, and join Envato Elements. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue:
I will definitely compete with you :muscle: :blush:

But I’ll keep an eye on you, sounds like the beginning of a horror story, sorry.

1 Like

@hellhat
Ha ha ha ha :upside_down_face:, what do you mean keep an eye on you?
Are you afraid to disturb you?
Are you accepted here?

@hellhat
What do you mean my friend?

tenor hehehehe

3 Likes

I don’t know what it means, it’s even scarier, isn’t it, okay, the joke has dragged on, it’s time to stop :sweat_smile: :full_moon_with_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@hellhat
hehehehe, I’m not worried but I didn’t understand what you mean, now I understand what you mean.
You can’t scare me hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :smile: :upside_down_face:

@hellhat
On the contrary, But I’ll keep an eye on you From now on.
Be careful!!! :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :muscle:

You should have fought me, not joined me :frowning: :upside_down_face: :+1:

1 Like

@hellhat
The game has just begun :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink:

1 Like

@Novocaina
Why are you laughing ?
Can’t scare me.
On the contrary, I’ll keep an eye on this person @hellhat from now on :sunglasses:.
The horror has now begun, I think that after this message it will never open here :joy: :grin:. hehehehe

1 Like

hi if followers meant a to of sales i would be one of the best sellers here lol this is not related buddy as most of the followers are other authors that are not likely to buy your stuffs lol

1 Like