Flyer Rejected

Hi
anyone can help me why graphic river rejected my design
Thanks In advance

Hi @raorehan733

Your design is too basic for so was hard rejected, I invite you my friend author will help you best your flyer @n2n44 because he know more that I regards.

1 Like

thanks a lot i need to text your friend

1 Like

hi this is globally tasteful and as such this is a good base wot work with indeed. For me the main important issue that u have to deal with is an organization one, as, basically everything is revolving around the shapes and it looks like that u have been embarrassed to find some decent positioning to central texts … let me remind u that the very purpose of any document is still to get some information and that it cannot be relegated to secondary elements indeed. The main title should indeed be placed in a central position , the focus point being the best one, that is to say in the centra; part of the document as eye fill fix there for a while when sweeping across the whole surface … Otherwise, secondary texts are too small and thus a bit hard to read and hardly getting noticed , not to mention the they have been placed too close from edges which is a mistake , as, in the best case, this will be choking and in the worst one , there maybe some text cut once the document is printed … keep in mind that both trimline and safety zone are here to make sure that u respect some rules, make sure that texts are not cut and that they are breathing enough … indeed all the texts are too close from edges but even more header ones as they are too close from top edge and right edge …
in addition, the typo , is way too basic for here at this stage , as this is one of the main focuses here … probably the most important point by the way and that u are expected to not only bring more originality to te table but also more variations and font combinations, also in an attempt to get a strengthened hierarchy of information in the process … by oing so u will also get much more relief and impact to the name of the company and services and that will be welcome
finally i would recommend u to introduce smooth shadows under all shapes and this is will help to have the global item to look more worked out

3 Likes

Thanks a lot dear

1 Like

u are welcome , if u have clues enough as regard to get to know what to do , pls check the “solution” box :slight_smile:

1 Like

@raorehan733

Please cleck the “solution” for @n2n44 already help you :slight_smile:

1 Like