Flyer rejected, need help & feedback

Hi,

My flyer submission is rejected with message “We have completed our review of “St Patrick’s Day” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Have a look:

2 Likes

hi indeed i like the originality that u put into it and tend to believe that u have a cool base to work with , which is a good thing to say the least. Now the thing is that u can definitely do even mich better with it again.

first of all, if u ask me , u have a really major hierarchy issue indeed. this is quite confusing what u have here at this stage … there is material to wander what is the central information … is this"live music, which is way more central and contrasting much much more with teh background? or is it “st patrick”. what i try to explain by this is that is my view u inverted the whole thing …saint patrick should be on the bottle, way bigger by the way and “live music” is a sideway info, so basically u can do whatever u like but not place it here lol
in addition, the footer is sort of "thick"and the spacing between lines look uneven … if i were u i would reduce the number of text lines, “admission and so on …” if people need it they will introduce it once they have bought … besides, u may also opt for changing the place where dj are displayed or keep it like this but maybe introducing a rectangle behind would help to cut what i use to call the totem effect … (if u have too many things piled like this , this is not looking good in the end …)
the italic text on top of the flyer , this is either not aesthetic , nor readable …
u should drop some shadows on the ground and under frames so that the composition looks more realistic and that “people can buy it more”

1 Like