Flyer got rejected again.

@n2n44

1 Like

hi indeed, i am not suprised that the first design has been rejected as i remember mentioning to u that the elements were not working much all together and that there are issues about the shadowing and these sorts of things …

as for the virtual mental one … well indeed, now that u have fixed it the right way, i personally do not actually know what to do more with it as anything that u may change is just a sideway thing and that this is very unlikely to make them change their mind as regard to accepting it, in other words, it looks like that they do not like it or that they are not ready to accept it anyways, so the best thing left to do is just to find another place where to sell it … this may sell a bit i guess, especially if u turn out to manage to promote it properly. Just forget about this design , move on, just post this modified version in another platform , this is the best thing that u can actually do indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

this will work according to you or they willreject this one also @n2n44

2 Likes

hi this is a good lot overall in my view … The first one, what is globally really annoying me is that this is looking like a carbon copy of Redsanity’s style … i think that it could be slightly better though by improving the alignment and disposition of text elements with the global environment, torn paper , male model and so on … i think that having a smooth shadow under the title would help to make it spring outing that the torn paper looks artificial due to the lack of shadow behind. The header text is placed too close from the edge and to tell u how i feel , i am not a great fan of the “stair-like” text disposition. I also believe that due to size and positioning, indeed, the date is not given a cool environment so that this is popping out as expected

ladies night

i really like this flyer to say the least, indeed, i even love a good deal of it to be more accurate , though , unfortunately , u messed it up a little bit due to a bit strange choices and finition … i personally believe that the two slanted bright light lines are definitely too opaque and this is ruining a bit the general harmony that u had generated otherwise , a “wrecking technique” that u also used even more with setting this sort of completely disconnected color for the footer … set all to white, give it a try with only red or try to mix, but pls forget about this color coming out of the blue …

john worship

i like it , globally, though, there could be improvements that would take this item to the next level … first of all mixing dark blue and black is a very bad idea … this is bringing contrast troubles to the table more than any other thing. Then the place , the church is given no impact at all out there , this maybe not bad positioned according to the reading process, though the size is small, this is not particularly outstanding, this is also a bit choking out there due to the proximity with the upper edge indeed … The combination of the blue and red for the central title is not a good idea and there are way safer choices than this to say the least … as once again the contrast is not so good but in addition, i guess u have heard about complementary colors, shades of the same color or even theme code colors and all of them would have been far better options to say the least … i would personally introduce a bit of white , with white brush or clouds, to go slightly up the guy’s arm on the right side of the flyer to connect more the model with the entire design. I would also personally opt for turning the grey parts of the clouds a little whiter so that they match more with the general atmosphere …

1 Like

8 Ladies Party

1 Like

for the ladies one u did not change the footer color , this is still being not super visible and this is still not matching color wise

for the praise and worship one, indeed, u made things even worse than before … u turn the torn paper look artificial , when it was the way u integrated it which was a problem … in other words u should have some shadow behind it , especially on the model area. the date positioning is unchanged and there is not much impact for it again … i am not sure kyat introducing this yellow color was the best idea, in particular as i am not sure that this is cmyk color indeed the footer txt is still not aligned properly in the torn paper area

for the john worship one, much has been forgotten too … ok for john even if there could have been ways to make it spring out more … the black bullet is either as unaesthetic and coming out of the blue too … i am not sure why u are so very obsessed to putting some black out there when a dark blue could have made it more harmonious if done properly … the light was extended behind the arm of the guy when there should be a little above for the transition as i explained …

1 Like

Ladies Party

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1- ladies nights
i said to white, red or combined red and white … is that what u have done?

2- praise and worship
this is far better but u’d rather put the bullet in red color if so so that this is springing out and set the text to white inside , i guess that increasing 22 sept and decreasing the time and day would not hurt this would reinforce the hierarchy if u ask me …

3- joh worship
this is a bit better but why sticking to the black texts again … for me , as i said right from the beginning they are dissonant …

1 Like

Ladies Party

1 Like

yeah all is good now if u ask me , especially the ladies one, it rocks

seriously if they will reject this one than i will not submit any design.

so get ready … anything can happen here lol and in addition, if they have already rejected something and that u rework it, there is even more of a chance that they reject again … at least what u must be satisfied is that u could create something flyers that are far better looking than the original ones …

Rejected :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

approved

hi buddy , well u did your best … u can never have any guaranty and the fact of the matter is that u did what it took, that is to say that u really improved all of your items … unfortunately , according to my experience, this is good for your personal development and the quality of your productions to rework things but , as for i could analyze , most of the things once rejected are being rejected again once reworked (though there can be exceptions, of course, no general rule is 100% to ay the least lol). Anyway, what u have left to do is to either find another place to sell your stuff or generate some traffic on your personal out of seelingit there it u can or out of giving the items for free and increase “your fame”

can u suggest any other site where i can sell this rejected stuff.

lol u do not know the main rival?

Nop