fluxus portfolio theme has not Slider Tab on wp-admin

Hi there,

1 week ago, i bought the Fluxus Porfolio Theme. It’s nice but has a trouble. I have followed to the documentation, “Full Page Slider” part, they said that

After uploading some images, go to Slider tab. There you will see all your uploaded images. Click Show Details to add some extra information, check Published and click Save Changes. Your published images are now visible.

But, i don’t see any tab with the name “Slider”. I email for them but they didn’t reply. So, what can i do? Help me!

You have no buyer badge on this profile so the author may not reply.

You need to sign in using the account that paid for the theme and contact the author using that account. They are generally very good at replying but this is also a weekend so it may take a day or two.

Also if you have purchased then please try and read the documentation as the sliders will be covered in there. Good luck

trinhhuyhung said

Hi there,

1 week ago, i bought the Fluxus Porfolio Theme. It’s nice but has a trouble. I have followed to the documentation, “Full Page Slider” part, they said that

After uploading some images, go to Slider tab. There you will see all your uploaded images. Click Show Details to add some extra information, check Published and click Save Changes. Your published images are now visible.

But, i don’t see any tab with the name “Slider”. I email for them but they didn’t reply. So, what can i do? Help me!

I got the same problem

Open Slider tab (make sure you search for this tab in the media dialog, the one that opens after you click Add Media).

I’m having the same problem. I can’t edit the slides I made earlier. The slider tab has just disappeared. Please help!

amanmahajan said

I’m having the same problem. I can’t edit the slides I made earlier. The slider tab has just disappeared. Please help!

Please see that author’s support tab for information on how to get help - http://themeforest.net/item/fluxus-portfolio-theme-for-photographers/3854385/support

Thanks!