Flutter Mobile Application approval process is not working properly.

i developed a flutter football application. it is complete system about live football events. in flutter category there is only one football application and demo is not working correctly. if someone needs any live football application made with flutter they cant find on market. i hard rejected and reason was design. Everyone know design part is not hard. Everyone can change design easily. also my idea application design was enough for a football application. is there someone check my application and say ideas objectively ?? if there are more football application with high quality then i cant say anything. There is no complete system but reject with no reason.

You can check my application with this link
https://interactivefootball.site/assets/interactive-football-demo.apk

Reason:

Hey there! Some Notes: I will need you to significantly improve the UI of the application. It looks too barebones right now. I’m not asking for utter sophistication, just acceptable levels of refinement. If this were a class or a snippet, I wouldn’t mind if it had a bad looking demo but since this is a complete system I have to take every facet of it into account.

Even if there is little to no competition, there is still a minimum quality that must be achieved for the item to be accepted, and it’s the reviewer’s sole discretion to choose how to enforce that.

They have requested that you improve the design. Unfortunately, there is no way to circumvent that decision. Even if buyers can customize the design easily, you should still provide a decent design “out of the box” for buyers who wouldn’t like to do so.

I’d expect this to have a fair impact on your sales as well. Surely a couple more days of work spent solely on design wouldn’t hurt too much? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i am working on mobile application project maybe for 15 years. also i buy much more application and redesign it from scratch. also you cant send same design to market otherwise you will be banned from market. how we cant send same design to envato also mobile application developers cant send again and again same design. i created a light and clean design my focus point was development and api for developers. i dont accept your idea especially for google and apple markets. please check my demo.

Thanks