Flatfolio Child Theme

Hello, it’s me again.

We’re using the Flatfolio Theme and the Flatfolio Child-Theme.

Unfortunally the Child theme is damaged or does no longer exist, because it doesn’t work anymore.

A few days ago I contacted the Designer of Flatfolio but I doesn’t receive an answer yet.

Any idea?

Best regards,
Sandra

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato Forum.

Open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks

Hi @AgBa

If it is Original Theme bugs then the theme Author 100% responsible to support you. But if it is for customization mistake then they are not responsible for any customization but you can request them to check what is going wrong. I hope them Author will be very happy to assist you.

Thanks

Hi mgscoder,

I’m waiting for the response from the Author… I wrote him a few days ago.

I hope, he answers asap and can help us.

Hi

I am very happy to know you are keeping patience. We are also expect the Author will be very happy to assist you. Author and customer nice cooperation is most important to fix any issue.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I wrote 5 times, but the Author did not reply :frowning: What can I do now???

Thanks

Hi, Contact Support didn’t help us, the author also doesn’t answer for weeks. Sorry, but now there is a little panic about our Website-Layout :confused:

As I have told you if it is for customization mistake then they are not responsible for any customization. But If it is Original Theme bugs then the theme Author 100% responsible to support you. So, I think theme Author should at least to reply you to tell what is the matter.

But what can I do if he doesn’t answer??

If the Author didn’t reply at all then please Contact Support because if your required support not valid accordign to support policy then Author should at least tell you that customization is not a part of Support or something in their reply.