First Upload Hard Reject

Hi guys, this is my very first upload and i would really appreciate some feedback!

This is the comment from the team reviewer:

“Thank you very much for your submission. After much consideration it has been decided that this item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

track: https://soundcloud.com/user-344018182/march/s-DkkWy

Hi, in my opinion too monotonous, unfinished track and not quite commercial, and also I think that it makes sense to make the arrangement more complete. Try to listen to the top tracks in the same genre, I think it will help. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello,
first, I really really like the overall sound of your track. Very nice, and extremely inspiring to my ear, it would be an excellent base for me to build around it!

Now, the track is waaay too long, given the fact it is quite repetitive.
The tracks I produce now are often around 1:45 which seems to be my sweet spot - I checked many good sellers, and this is not a bad length for commercial tracks.

This track could totally be one of my tracks during the composition process, but now you need to add some more elements, some more drums/percussions, and some simple additionnal melodies, for the listener to be interested. But please don’t give up, I really love this musically idea, and the sounds are great in my opinion.

Yes. as the guys told, the problem is in the arrangement and structure.

Thanks a lot for your comments guys, I’ll try and follow your tips!

And thanks for the kind words frozenjazz!