First track approved - how to generate interest and sales?

Hi everyone,

I’m still new to the AudioJungle community. This first approved track that was added to the folk/acoustic category about 10 days ago doesn’t really seem to be generating any interest (no comments or sales):

Does anyone have any suggestions about the quality of the music, recording, or the title that might be causing it to get missed or skipped over by potential buyers? Maybe it can take a few weeks for a track to start getting attention and sales?

Also I was curious if AudioJungle sometimes features tracks in a certain category that they think buyers will like, to help them gain momentum… If so, what criteria would they use to select featured tracks?

Is there anything special you do as a music creator to help get interest in your tracks through paid promotion or do your sales usually come as a result of visitors coming to AJ and searching for music with matching qualities or tags?

Really appreciate any experience and advice you’d like to offer, thanks!

1 Like

Congrats!!! :smiley:

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Hi. I am new here too, but have a few sales, and just want to share a link for you - read this topic, there are many tips from authors about creating and selling items - AJ Book of Tips | by Authors, for Authors.
My opinion about your track - it is very good, just upload more tracks and one day your first sale will happen. And I read information in your portfolio about you are planning to make versions - 30 seconds, 1 minute and others, so it is right decision, and if you will have possibility in some of your tracks - make not only cut versions, make at least one LOOP version - it is nice opportunity for customers to use your music in more different ways, imho. Good luck with sales!

I don’t have many sales, so I may not be the right person to give you advice, but try to upload at least every week so you stay visible. Even if the buyer doesn’t buy your new track, maybe he/she will browse your portfolio and find some other item. Stay visible on the forums, many videohive authors come here so let them get used to your logo, it will help if they seen you before when your item pops out on audiojungle.

You need to hard work and regularly produce high qulity musicto generate sales. Good luck!)

1 Like

Congrats!!! :smiley:

Hi man,

my little advice: work, work, work again and always try to be better.
I was told we must regularly upload and be very patient. Prefer hot quality than quantity.

Never give up.

Good luck!

BB

Quality is more important than Quantity!
Congratulations!:wink:

Just make a good music man and all will be fine :slight_smile:

Congratulations @RichvaleMusic for the approval of your first item :tada: you can share your item on social media platforms and on your personal website (if you have one) .

Thanks everyone for sharing your experience and advice!

1 Like