First submission rejected

Hi guys, open for some feedback please. I uploaded my first audio submission and it got rejected. Would appreciate any feedback on what I did wrong, feedback I got was “This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

for context - this is a 10 second audio file, to be used as systems music or corporate jingle or whatever, I thought it had met all the quality standards, but something I did wasn’t quite good enough. Please let me know what you guys think? Thanks a lot.

here’s the tune - link

2 Likes

Hey buddy! Do not be upset, each of us had deviations, especially at the very beginning of the journey. In my opinion, this passage is not suitable for a corporate party, if you included the word corporate in the title, you have already made a mistake, because you are misleading customers who are looking for music. In general, this is a good passage, it resembles a retro style. But the mastering quality is really not suitable for commercial use. I recommend doing an analysis, listening to similar works from other authors, only by trial and error can you come to success.

I wish you all the very best.

Thanks, Soft_Music.

1 Like

Hey, thanks so much for this. Mastering is something I’m still working on . Will keep working. Thanks for listening and feeding back :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hey, sorry one other question, is there a particular lufs I should aim for?

1 Like

Hey there! Depends a bit on the style. Tight and punchy stuff around here rounds -10, -11 LUFS while more relaxed genres target about -12, -13. It’s not that strict anyway. Somewhere close to those values will do just fine.

1 Like

awesome, thanks very much for that, appreciate it :+1: