First submission and I got rejected but did not explain why.

Hey guys,

I made my first submission.

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “School Trifold Brochure” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Says it was rejected “isn’t at the quality standard required”.

However, how can I know what are the standards that I am lacking in?

Here is a link to the file.

Ex: Design, Setup, Etc.

Thanks,

Judd

Hi @brightvessel

I think that you design is good but graphicriver already have this item, you can make unique original design will approved. good luck.

regards.

hi Judd
this is globally cool and a good base to work with, u have made some real harmony and this is not difficult to see that u have put some attention into what u have created but i think that there are small things to fix , change or improve a bit
first of all, i think that creating decent and professional looking logo would help u to take your game to the next level and give more “wow effect” to the preview indeed
then, u have to pay attention about the contrast … some small parts of text here and there are a bit hard to read indeed and contrast is not a small issue as this is part of basic design principles , so u should consider it as such
after that , pls try give more balance to the content from one fold to the other , as most of the content are not aligned at the bottom of pages and in your case, that would be much better that u adapt contents so that u can do …
finally beware about the way u flag text … u have texts flagged in the middle , some other on the left this is decreasing a bit the harmony potential of your work indeed

Hey guys,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I will redo and change up.

2 Likes

u are welcome , if u feel like u have enough clues, them click the “solution” box :slight_smile: