First HTML submission got rejected

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “GR Property – Single Property Real Estate HTML Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

1 Like

please add you link demo preview because we can help you.

Thank you.

1 Like

https://mylayoutbuilder.com/gr-property @JeriTeam please review. what is missing on it … Please help me

There are some quite nice features - the execution is letting you down a lot though

• The bight and technicolored approach is not suitable to a property site and would look better as a more refined palette

• The copy-paste client testimonials feel unfinished and r8ushed

• Don’t have a blog without post pages

• You’d benefit from a detailed single property page

• There’s lots of attention to detail bits with spacing e.g. of the contact form/button, and typography esp. font choices and hierarchy that drag down the look and feel

2 Likes

thanks @charlie4282 it means lot to me.

@mylayoutbuilder

Your design is good but problem with color header gradients background, spacing, maybe error map 3D because I never see other author in themeforest use map 3D, you need improvement buttons, form, contact (I am agree with @charlie4282), you need add a blog like charlie say.

Good Luck you submit html soon tf, Regards.

1 Like

Thanks @JeriTeam

1 Like