First hard rejection

Hey guys,

Did I go too far with this one? :smiley: http://tete.pimmey.com

I mean, common, I’ve seen themes more minimalistic than that ^^ But they say that “it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

It gets 100% on Google PageSpeed insights for both mobile and desktop, doesn’t depend on neither jQuery and Bootstrap.

P.S.: refresh to see a new combination of background animation :slight_smile:

The concept is ok but there are issues with certain fundamentals.

• The typography needs work esp. font choices and hierarchy (or rather lack of it)

• Using the same section with different images and titles for both portfolio and team feels unfinished

• The expertise section is a bit dull and unimaginative

• There is a lot of empty space in portfolio item modals

1 Like

Hi there:

Your design is too basic, need make more sections, container, no too big photos, inprovements typography, etc etc your need practice more for approved themeforest.

Regards.
JeriTeam.

Sure do agree that it needed more work, but was it a hard reject? Maybe I got a bad mood reviewer :smile:

Thanks, appreciate the feedback :smile:

1 Like

I am not a reviewer but personally, and with respect, I would have probably hard rejected it too.

The concept is clever but you have items approved and know the need for attention to detail, effort and necessary features, fucilnality and execution.

As mentioned plain text lists and duplicate sections just feels a bit lazy and unfinished

2 Likes