First Attempt Rejected

I am writing music for my own apps and submitted “Disco Traveler” to AudioJungle but rejected. Can you take a look at the preview on my website and let me know where I have gone wrong, thank you.

Hi @si0077! To give a little advice, you could try to add some different musical part, because it takes too long with the same 2 chords, even if you’re building up over it. Also I would see important not to overload with many instruments doing many notes saturating the thing. They are just opinions, but I hope to have helped.

Thank you so much for your advice, greatly appreciated. I do have some other tracks waiting to be reviewed. I am a rock musician by heart but write my own music for apps. I look at Envato and AudioJungle as the record deal for what I do so will keep trying. Thank you for your advice, I will hopefully get there one day with something on AudioJungle, will keep trying and take the advice from this forum. I look at it as a way to get better. I was thinking the first reply here would be something like “its c**p or because its rubbish”, so you have given me some hope :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Simon.

1 Like