First accepted item!

Ok, as you say. That’s fair. But don’t tell me I copied, I didn’t. It’s an entirely different clone.

You copied descrtiption

yeah if you think this through ! its like your mother buys you Abidas instead of Adidas ! no harm !

2 Likes

Aggression won’t get you anywhere, my friend. In case you didn’t notice, the author of the track you copied actually confirmed above that you even copied his description and tags too - class act, mate. Anyway, once you calm down, you might want to ponder on the difference of getting inspired by ideas or stealing them.

I haven’t been agressive YET, man

Changed. Now get off my back.

May be better idea is to apologize?

Why should I?

Congrats and good luck with the sales!

1 Like

Thank you, man

Audiojungle actually encourages you to make your pieces sound just like top sellers. That’s all I did. There’s nothing wrong in what I did. My piece is NOT copied.

2 Likes

Well, i am not about your piece, it’s ok, not the worst example, i am talking about how you copied my description. :slight_smile: But it seems you not reading me.

2 Likes

@LumenMedia Chill, man. Youve made your couple of bucks, move on. Those tracks arent related in any way. As for description - does it really matter? Half of track information on this stock is copy-pasted. So what?

4 Likes

Congratulations. Good luck for more sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Dear…)

1 Like

Thank you dear!