Finally Power Elite. AMA.

Hi everyone, we are @Key-Design, and we design&develop WordPress themes for over 5 years. Yesterday, we became a Power Elite Author, that’s why we want to thank the Envato community and of course, our customers.

PS: Envato asked us to share some tips, so AMA!

12 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

Bravo baieti:)

Multumim. Mai aveti inca putin si voi. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

1 Like

Eu sunt solo, mai dureaza :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :muscle:

:tada::tada: :balloon:Congratulations, :balloon::tada::tada: successes continue. :v::partying_face:

Congratulations! :muscle::balloon::tada:

Congratulations!!! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Bravo baieti :slight_smile:

• What’s your advice for Elite authors that want to reach Power Elite?

• Throughout this journey, what have you learned that was unexpected, or not immediately obvious?

• Your biggest tip to maximize profits ?

Congratulations.
God continue to bless your team and your Projects.
To publish templetes and photos on Envato, do you need CNPJ to be a company? I’m new to Envato.

@WebWizardsDev , Thank you

1. What’s your advice for Elite authors that want to reach Power Elite: Find your strategy and stick to it. If your team has a good designer focus more on aesthetics, if you have good developers focus on more features but don’t try to do everything. If you have a small team it’s better to focus on one theme/product and improve it. If you have a team bigger than 4 but not so experienced you could try to create multiple small niched products. Once you know your skills, develop your own strategy and be consistent with it.
    1. Throughout this journey, what have you learned that was unexpected, or not immediately obvious: If you are new to ThemeForest you may think that this marketplace is balanced and all authors have equal opportunities. With time you find out that it’s not the case and big and old authors have more advantages and the competition is on different levels depending on the author’s time in the game.
    1. Your biggest tip to maximize profits: find a way to attract returning customers. For us, backend simplicity, nice design, and good customer support helped us to achieve that. But all big authors maximize their profits from customers that buy more than one license because they like the product & customer care.
2 Likes

@ Sabihaila
I don’t know what CNPJ is but if it’s a company in your state, the answer is no. You can be a freelancer and act on your own. In some cases it’s better to have one if you are a larger team.

Appreciate your attention. :grinning: I’m brazilian. I don’t have a team, currently just me and a friend.
Then I will be able to send photos, templetes etc …

Congratulations!
Does Covid effect your income this year?

Hi and thank you. It affected us only in the lockdown ( last year, 2020 ), but in a better way :wink:

congratulation :tada:

Congratulations!

1. How many soft rejections during the review process you usually had on the first year and last year on the market?

2. Can you give some advice on how to pass the review process more effectively?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Congratulations, more brilliance and success ،:+1:

1 Like