Finally, I'm elite Author! 🤩

Hello guys, recently I’ve reached the 7th Author Level and got the Elite Author badge, yahooo! :star_struck: :tada:

I’m just happy now, because it was pretty long journey and expected moment and I really wish to share these emotions with you guys!

It’s very cool that Envato has such a program as Elite Author so you can track your own progerss in a better way and stay more motivated.

The main thought when you reach such a milestone is that you can achieve goals you want, it really depends on your efforts and time spent. Of course, it always depends also on a bunch of other factors like external circumstances, starting data, and etc., so as a result everybody has its own speed.

But anyways, the main thought that nothing is impossible;)

So, let’s move on! :sunglasses:

32 Likes

really huge accomplishment , well done, happy for u :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

u are really welcome, this is worth celebrating such an accomplishment, this is for sure and i wish u the very best of luck for the next milestones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulation Man :smiley:

2 Likes

sooner or later soon everyone will become elite authors

2 Likes

Congratulations, az!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :beers: :beers: :beers: :star2: :star2: :star2:

2 Likes

The next stop is Power Elite, haha! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, bro! :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, I think, of course, everyone who makes efforts in this direction - that’s true :weight_lifting_man:

2 Likes

Big thanks to you, man! :slight_smile: :beers:

1 Like

every time is a bigger mountain to climb, so good luck :slight_smile: i cross fingers for u

2 Likes

do you , do you St Tropez? lol

do u know this song? hahaha

2 Likes

Congrats :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

2 Likes

Congratulations @az_studio :balloon: :tada: :confetti_ball: :gift: :ribbon:

2 Likes

Super! It’s time to reach pinkzebra now! :grin: Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Of course! Doesn’t everyone?!? :rofl: :footprints: :beach_umbrella:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m already almost catching him by the tail, haha! :wink:

2 Likes