Finally, A daw controller worth trying?

Something doesn’t sit right here…both your studios are waaaay too tidy! LOL Seriously, nice setup guys. I think Id’d get a sore neck looking up at your top monitors though Mat (the one with one T).

Once I finish tidying up my studio, I’ll post piccies of mine one day.

Cheers,
Gari

gbiasillo said

Something doesn’t sit right here…both your studios are waaaay too tidy! LOL Seriously, nice setup guys. I think Id’d get a sore neck looking up at your top monitors though Mat (the one with one T).

Once I finish tidying up my studio, I’ll post piccies of mine one day.

Cheers,
Gari

lol, well I cleaned up a bit before taking the picture :D
And you're right, the top monitor is too high for really working on it, but usually move some metering stuff and momentary not very much used PlugIns up there. That's the only reason I don't have a sixth monitor sitting up there, one of those pain-makers is enough :)

All your studio set ups are rubbish…here’s mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, We need a “show a pic of your studio” thread… It’s time

Matt, you need more keyboards… Mat, you need more monitors… Revturkey, you need a bigger hat… and all you three need more cowbells!

Cool pics, guys :smiley: I remember Mat’s Studio from another thread :slight_smile:

The controller looks good but I’m too used to mouse, even if I’ve worked with some control surfaces like D-Command and little Command-8 and they were very cool.

…aaand this is where I live most of the time (still unfinished)

!https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62567774/lucastudio.png!

lucafrancini said

Cool pics, guys :smiley: I remember Mat’s Studio from another thread :slight_smile:

The controller looks good but I’m too used to mouse, even if I’ve worked with some control surfaces like D-Command and little Command-8 and they were very cool.

…aaand this is where I live most of the time (still unfinished)

!https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62567774/lucastudio.png!

cool, looks nice too Mr. Mouse :D
NoizMan said

Matt, you need more keyboards… Mat, you need more monitors… Revturkey, you need a bigger hat… and all you three need more cowbells!

well I actually have two Keyboards :D
The second one is a 61 Key behind the 88 Key :)
But to get some cowbells shouldn't be a problem here in Switzerland :D
matsteiner said

…to get some cowbells shouldn’t be a problem here in Switzerland :smiley:

That’s why your mixes sound that good :wink:

NoizMan said
matsteiner said

No no, that's not the reason
The real reaon is the latest Mix PlugIn from Waves: 'Automix Pro Platinum Edition' :D
matsteiner said
NoizMan said
matsteiner said

The real reaon is the latest Mix PlugIn from Waves: 'Automix Pro Platinum Edition' :D

I must have that Plug-in!!! I really need it!!!

\\

NoizMan said
matsteiner said
NoizMan said
matsteiner said

I must have that Plug-in!!! I really need it!!!

\\

Now worries my friend, you don't need it. Your stuff sounds good enough without this :)
But I'll sell you a copy, but first you should show a picture of your studio ;)
Indeed I am a Waves reseller, so in case you need something, just let me know, I'm sure I can make a better deal ;) (this was no joke now)
Sonicbyte said

It already exists:
||+981522|UJ-pro said-||
Sonicbyte said

It already exists:
In this thread there are all around studios, but I wanna see more music studios :) It would be like thread on gearslutz... with cool gear and speaker, acoustic treatment and whiskey... typicly music studio

Ok Mat, but I really need that copy.

These are the two rooms of the studio. I share it with another music production crew. It’s one of the worst acoustically treated rooms in the world but I generally use the small room if I don’t need to record something important.

Project Room

Main Room