Filebird Pro deprecation issue

Hi

Apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place, I’m new to the Envato forum. I have tried to find an answer to my problem in here but not been able to do so. If it has already been answered perhaps somebody would be kind enough to add a link to the relevant page.

I have been using Filebird for several years, without any problems. Recently however, I have started getting ‘Deprecated’ warnings in my WordPress dashboard. In connection with this, when I upload a new media file the ‘Crunching’ message never clears although the file does appear to have been uploaded. I cannot tell if the crunching has worked or not.

The warnings I am getting are as follows:

Deprecated : strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/43/d870750008/htdocs/clickandbuilds/WordPress/SouthportU3A/wp-includes/functions.php on line 7288

Deprecated : str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /homepages/43/d870750008/htdocs/clickandbuilds/WordPress/SouthportU3A/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2187

Hope I have copied that in okay.

I am on v6,2,4 of Filebird Pro and WordPress 6.5.3

All help and suggestions appreciated.

Ian

The Filebird Pro deprecation issue refers to the discontinuation of Filebird Pro, a WordPress plugin. Users are encountering problems as the plugin is no longer actively supported or updated, potentially causing compatibility issues and security risks on their websites.

Thanks for the information. Guess I’ll have to try to find an alternative plugin then.

Ian