hello, I’ve been rejected and I did a small research in topics here about my problem.
The email I’ve got:
- unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
My script (posting for reviews)
- main website https://gateway.donates.center/
- tickets https://gateway.donates.center/ (ticket system)
- Payment Gateway Panel
- demo info: https://itopz.com/simple_form/info.html
- demo private links obtain by email example: Invoice #155
I’ve also read that it should be a zip with the following
My mistakes that I’ve managed to understand
- The folder structure
- I’ve used my facebook links
- I’ve used my logo
- I’ve forgot my passwords in
- The script is easy to customize but you need to know PHP/HTML basics
- The script is using PHP 8 features so it cant work in previous versions
- SQL Injections: Using PDO prepared statements on their full extend
- XSS Attacks: Inputs are sanitized properly in every place since my core function needs to be run and is done automatically there. Specific inputs are sanitized and expecting values to be specific
- It is meant to work only under SSL
- it has composer vendors and the composer itself inside
- it requires an paypal developer application to work with smart button payments
- Database works out of the box
My question of importance in the end “and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.” this indicates the time I’ve spend wasted?
Please dont be to hard on me but I accept raw replies just be polite its my first time.