file not ready for Graphic River

Hello

I have a file that I have tried to upload 3 times. I dont have a problem with the file itself, the message they sent is this:

• List in the item’s description the file formats included in your file.

• Also, please format your titles properly. Example: “This is the File Title” – Capitalize the first letter in each word. Small words like “of” and “an” may be lowercase.

I have already made a list and this is:
This pack has 3 different tileable and seamless horizontally backgrounds interchangeable with each other, made 100% vector.

Files included of each background:
3 jpg in 4266x2133
3 png in 4266x2133
3 eps in 1024x512
3 ai in 1024x512

I also have named the files as they request, could you help me and tell me what I have done wrong?

thank you

You could format the description a little better so it’s easier to read, for example:

This pack has 3 different tileable and seamless horizontally backgrounds interchangeable with each other, made 100% vector.

Files Included For Each

• JPG - 4266 x 2133
  • PNG - 4266 x 2133
  • EPS - 1024 x 512
  • AI - 1024 x 512

Also, what is the name of your item and how did you type out the title?

1 Like

Many thanks for your help!
I will do that, I have ttached a screenshot of how I have named the files.
sample

And the title is Dungeon Seamless Background in Vector

I think the issue was less about the file names, and more about the title that would appear on your items page. Looking at your portfolio, it doesn’t look like you’ve had an issue with that before, so maybe you had mistakenly typed it in all caps or all lower-case. Regardless, you should be good to go with that title and description once you tidy it up.

Many thanks for your help @XioxGraphix