FIFA World Cup 2018 Predictions Contest

I bet Denmark and Australia 1:2. Pretty close anyway, Australia has some amazing moments to make a second goal. :soccer: :soccer: :soccer: :wink:

2 Likes

Well done!
I also predicted 1-1 for the Aussies. It is just my 2nd prediction, but thanks to bonus I am in position 77 just 3 points far from you. It is the moment to climb to number 1!
:wink::point_up::soccer::grin:

1 Like

I was doing so well (on blind luck alone) in the first week, then I forgot that there were more games and missed adding predictions for them :joy:

I’ve dropped 100 places down the rankings, so it looks like I’ll probably be buying that drink for @KingDog after all :smiley:

3 Likes

I joined in

Also no T-Shirt for you Ben :joy:
Ps: there’s still a lot to play

@BenLeong Only 2 points difference. My ability to choose incorrectly knows no bounds!

2 Likes

Yeahh I am In !

What a great game Germany and Sweden. I nailed this one and I was on the edge of my seat because the second goal came during the last few seconds :joy::joy: :muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

Got a cool 3 points for my prediction :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

3 points for 2:1 Germany. The last goal was epic! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Only to the 25th place?! :cry:

It was that top 50 will get the badge in the beginning?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

More than epic!
:trophy::soccer:

Yeahhh. Go Brazil!!!

:uruguay::uruguay::uruguay:!!!

Not bad :blush: :soccer:

1 Like

What a fiasco, worst day for me. I do not want to watch soccer again. I lost all bets :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Really guys… Portugal and Spain showed us that games in these days can be really tricky… :thinking:
Both of them tied… :smile:

1 Like

Nice! I Joined!:smiley:

Is this real?! Germany… Mexico… omg… no points for me :rofl: