Feedback WordPress theme soft rejected

http://athletepress.net/wordpress2/

I have already approved psd for the above WordPress and my WordPress is currently soft rejected for the second time and reviewer message is below.

Reviewer message

You’re nearly there!

Hi

Thanks for your submission.

‘AthletePress Sports MultiPurpose WordPress Theme’ isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

1. Any incomplete, not prime-ready, outdated or bland themes will be hard rejected. You are simply reserving the queue with your submission and creating a review delays. This applies to conversions as well!

Major improvements are required!

Here are some resources for you:

We look forward to reviewing your submission once you’ve made the changes!

Regards,
Envato Market Team

Can anyone help in getting this theme approved if yes please advise your terms. Price.

Contact me via my profile

Your lucky for getting soft reject on this one your typography seems weak and your design seems unfinished.

Try to add more details to your header and your section’s headlines

Can you fix the changes and get it approved.

If yes please advise your charges for getting this approved.

Once we get it approved you will be paid.

If you want me to help you then you have to pay before the approve once you make the payment throw my PayPal leave it to me and consider it approved.

PayPal will protect your payment and you can always get them back in the first 45 day so you shouldn’t worry about this.

I don’t have Paypal.

What I can do is I can pay you via escrow I will put funds in escrow.

Once it will get approved the funds will be released to you.

What are your charges?

Price is not a problem I can accept any simple payment before the approve but only throw PayPal, If you can find a way to send me throw PayPal then contact me,

As I said Paypal does not operate in my country I always pay through your creadit cats request or escrow at any freelance website.

Once the job is done you will get your payment so simple.

Let me know your price first

This is a private service and it’s not available for anyone, You can send me throw my bank account if you can but it will cost you extra fees from your country bank. Contact me throw my profile and I will tell you all the details.

See your inbox I have sent you a message and we can talk in about 12 hours contact me.

We will discuss further.

Thanks