Feedback to me is GLWS

Feedback to me is GLWS

what does glws mean

Good luck with sales :grin:

2 Likes

Is envato not allowed to use frames? My works have been approved for a long time, but I recently went to browse my own works and couldn’t see anything, please help to explain

Hi @Muhou,

Your server is setting the following header which prevents it from being displayed in an iframe.

X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

A setting of SAMEORIGIN means that the page can only be the source of an iframe if the iframe is hosted on your demo server. This is not the case with CodeCanyon, so browsers will refuse to load it.

To fix this, you must have your hosting provider remove the X-Frame-Options response header entirely.

The ALLOW-FROM value no longer works in modern browsers, so in order to make it work on the preview page, you need to have that header removed.

If you are not familiar with X-Frame-Options then contact your webhosting support and let them do this for you.

Thanks

2 Likes

Please modify my demo address:
Now the demo address of envato: http://www.miaozhaolife.com/avada/menu_fullscreen/Live%20Preview/Documentation/menu_nav/index.html
The reason why the demo can’t come out is: “Live%2520Preview” has an extra 25 in the middle. I don’t know where the 25 came from. When I submitted my work, there was no extra 25, and I was browsing my own work. When, f12 opens the debug panel of chrome, finds my demo URL in the iframe and removes 25, the demo can be displayed
btw, so as not to always change and waste time, the final demo URL is:
Full Width Toggle Menu

please make sure you have provided the URL correctly and no space, no extra character or no Uppercase letter in ‘livepreview’ text in the URL. Go to edit your item and double check.

ok, the current demo address has been changed by me, please check it out
http://www.miaozhaolife.com/envato/menu_fullscreen/livepreview/Documentation/menu_nav/index.html

Something wrong in your provided URL. please can you share the demo url screenshot you set in your item, especially the ‘livepreview’ text in the URL.