Feedback please on item reject

thank you kindly for taking the time to let me know what you think aramkefayati…

That must be cool…:slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Finally had a chance to actually listen to the track. I think its a nice track, but need some improvement:

• the piano sound could be better, its a little plastic sounding in my opinion.
  • the strings and woodwinds sounds bad, has to be performed more realistic, mixed better or replaced by better samples.
  • theres a conflict between the melody and chords at 0:24
  • I would also have shortened the intro a bit.

I think the resonator (?) sounds great and I think you should build the track round that track with better fitting instruments. Maybe a less orchestral version.

Good luck!

thanks for the feedback Hyperprod, the piano, strings, & woodwinds are all straight out of IK Multimedia’s Philharmonik 2 instrument…they sent it to me for review and it’s good to get your opinion on it.

You’re welcome! It’s hard to judge the samples from one track such as this. I’ve heard some great tracks using the first version of IK Philharmonic, but its not really user friendly and good sounding out of the box and needs a lot of work to sound good.