Feedback on rejection

Hi guys,

Just had my latest track rejected. Now, it’s not my first time, but I still haven’t gotten used to it. Ruined my evening.

Anyway, would love some feedback. Ia there something to be done to make it pass review, or should I just let it go?

Cheers!

This is miles away from my genre of expertise, but it has a wonderfully hypnotic drive to it amongst all the craziness and I love it! This video practically describes my reaction on the first listen:

I can’t pick out any obvious rejection reasons. It’s a really clever composition and the production is excellent. Only thing I can think is that the reviewer thought there was a bit too much of the craziness going on. Their loss. If you want my advice, sell it elsewhere, but don’t change it.
2 Likes

Haha nice, that sort of was the kind of atmosphere I was going for.

I get what you mean by too much craziness. Makes it messy.

Don’t know about selling it elsewhere, I have yet to find myself another outlet. I’ll think about it.

Thanks for the feedback and advice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Salut :slight_smile:

La production est originale et pourrait bien marcher dans pleins de circonstances, j’aime bien :slight_smile:

Je pense que le rejet peut s’expliquer par le fait qu’il y ait peut-être beaucoup d’informations pour le reviewer, peut-être pas assez “linéaire” et beaucoup trop original pour AJ ?

1 Like

Salut et merci pour ton feedback. Quand tu dis que y a beaucoup d’informations, tu veux dire que c’est trop bordélique? Je pense que ça doit être le problème en effet. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Je dirai pas bordélique du tout ! Mais oui beaucoup d’élément de sound design, Fx, qui pourraient perturber l’écoute ou autre ! :slight_smile: