Feedback for one page website Hard rejected. Help Please?

Hello everyone,
I am new to this market place and I have uploaded my first item and after two weeks of review they have rejected it as it was not able to meet there requirements but they have not mentioned any specific error. I have tried my best to follow the requirements but still it has got rejected.

Product was one page Agency PSD. Here is the link.

Here is the answer that I have got in email:

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Rexo’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on ThemeForest. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

Please help me in figuring out my mistakes so that I do not make them again.

Looking for your great response.

Thanks…!

Hey there!

I know it’s a bit late, but maybe it helps someone else.

Your design doesn’t look bad, however, since you’re selling design, it’s very important that it’s something fresh, new, a trendsetter. Most probably there are too many similar designs already on Envato.

Also, you’ve only provided the exported jpeg, so there may be subtle issues in the layered PSD itself. Can’t tell that from the image. I can see that some proportions are not quite ok, portions of images and text are not evenly distributed throughout the page.

I suggest that you study more existing designs and try to come up with something different.

Good luck!

Hi There;
Your PSD need learning for spacing and download images for free but not premium like www.pexels.com, www.pixabay.com, etc, regards.

:slight_smile: