Feedback before submition

Hello friends.
In planning and designing this item, I tried to provide logical hierarchical information.
I also aligned the blocks and text on the columns with obsession and attention to detail, and the distances are all the same and accurate.
I created a clear and logical hierarchy In typography.
I wanted to differentiate blocks and emphasize the starting point and titles of each by Using the lines to the left of each them.
I considered Z-Layout.
I considered the contrast between the text and the background.
And…
At the same time, before sending, I want to use your experience, reviews and suggestions to modify or upgrade the item.
Thank you in advance for your time, kindness and attention.
Be happy and healthy.

Yes it is clean and aligned but there are tones of similar resumes. Your item is way too simple. Anyone can add shapes text and an image in Microsoft Word. The commercial potential is very low. Your hierarchy needs more work. There is nothing to grab my attention. If you see it in a pile of resumes you won’t remember it. Add a graphic element to make it unique. Use real text instead of Lorem Ipsum an make it personal.

Few examples of good hierarchy

1 Like

Thank you for your attention.
Here it is always recommended for those who want feedback or have a rejected item to see the latest accepted items.
I have never seen such resume templates in the market.
Of course, I also like your examples, but it seems that such styles are not acceptable in the market.
I also sent a item last week that was rejected.
Please see here.

1 Like

hi my friend, in both cases, let’s face it this keeps rather simple graphically speaking, whether we are considering Nexiss’ work or the new that u showed, Of course, these are cool examples that u shared and of course there is a good hierarchy that bring some real extra value to the table but I am not sure that these cannot classified as rather simple, however, despite the great ideas and originality

1 Like

hi well I am not sure that they would not be acceptable , unless someone gives it a try and see how it goes, though this is true that this keeps rather simple . For me your design was clean an clear , no doubt about it, but this was a bit flat , especially concept wise, at least, in my opinion. There is a rather monotonous feeling resulting from the general appearance, I assume that this is greatly partly due to the very dull color of the whole work. Hierarchy wise u have some strange things a bit here and there, with company names - in the experience “section” - being smaller than the detail of the work position. Icons are a bi simple and are not really bringing your item to the next level if u ask me. and I tent to believe that the typo even if this is clean is a bit flat all the same , as there are not so many variations, font combinations, touches of originality , while, here, typo matters much. I assume that all contributes a bit to make the product flat and I think that generating some relief is what u should focus the most on , I mean with bringing some originality a bit to make the item differ somewhat from others. u also said that u focused on z-lay out, honestly , this is not transpiring much , but, on the other hand, I believe that for a resume this is really something super hard to do so that u cannot blamed for this to say the least …

1 Like

I learned instructive points.
Thank you very much both. :wave: :ok_hand: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

u are welcome :slight_smile: