Feedback before submission

Hi guys,

It would be great to get some feedback on this track, I’m new to writing/composing, I’m still learning and id be so grateful to get some direction from you guys, experienced in the field.

Thank you.

Hi RedDot,

I’ve written a longer text before, so here are my short impressions:

• your violin needs mor dynamic and expression - and in my ears the violin sounds a bit over saturated
  • the drums are waaaaayyyy tou loud. It sounds like a monster runing against a big door. The drums should sounding discreet and not like an industrial forge :wink: Try to use discreet sub booms and if you’re using Taikos, big toms or something like that, keep the volume down.
  • I am not quite sure, but sound effects like bird tweets could be a rejection reason, because it can bother the customer. I would provide two versions of the song, the main mix without the bird tweets.
  • you can shorten the song - you have too much repetitions of the same instruments or
  • you need to implement different instruments for melody and chord. There’s nearly no song evolving in the actual state.
2 Likes

Thank you dude, I’ll fix the track according to your advice, really thank you dude you help us (beginner) too much.
Thanks a lot.

I agree with what Daydreamz-Studios wrote and I would add probably a nice delay on the piano or more reverb with long pre delay (80-100 ms) or both combined would make it more lively. It is too dry to me now.

Thank you for your advices.