Feedback & Advice needed

Hi everyone. I haven’t been active here a lot, and I’m so happy to see what an active community this place has. I would really appreciate it if you could give some insights to why my item is hard rejected? Please guide me :sweat_smile:

Soundcloud

Thank you so much!

Hello @Dragonfly_9

I gotta admit, I am glad i took a listen to this because I really like this song! well done! as for why it was rejected, unfortunately, this is not a commercial type track and what I mean by that is, if you just go to popular items right now and take a brief listen to many of them, you will notice a difference to the music you presented here.

I dont think your track is bad, it just isn’t right for Audiojungle. The drums at the end are slightly loud for the rest of the track but this track reminds me of something I’d see in a video game like Final Fantasy or something. Maybe just try analyzing some top sold tracks and trying to adapt the things you submit for Audiojungle but keep up the good work! :smiley: :clap:

Hi Aaron,

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to it, I really appreciate it! :’)

I think I sort of understand now- I wanted to develop this piece so much more but I held back because of AJ’s requirements… looks like i have to water it down more?

Again, thank you so much for your time!

@Dragonfly_9 Well i don’t think it’s a case of watering down the track more personally. If i could explain it best, I would personally listen to this but in terms of commercial value in sales, this sound is far too specific. Audiojungle is about making music for wide markets, this includes certain chord progressions, types of instruments etc… and following trends aswell.

Watering this track down will still have the same fundamental things that make this song sound this way, these things are not used widely commercially. You have to try to target bigger audiences and as i said in my previous comment, this would be great in a video game like Final Fantasy but that is not the mass market here. Try to understand the audience at Audiojungle and what they want to buy and it will help you big time.

A further example I can give is that I have worked on video games and movies in the past and a lot of that music sounds great to the projects but if i uploaded it here, it may be rejected because it sounds specifically targeted at one type of market and that doesn’t mean commercial level sales.

I hope this helps, tried my best to explain it haha :slight_smile:

ohhh that’s something i’ve not thought about. Thank you so much! :smiley: Years of mystery in my head has finally been solved haha :sweat_smile:

@Dragonfly_9 That’s no problem at all! I gave you a follow on Soundcloud because I think I might like listening to some of your work haha, keep it up :smiley: :clap:

oh wow, thank you so much! Just followed you on AJ as well :smiley:

Hey @Dragonfly_9. I agree with @AaronWildeMusic. I also listened to it and liked it! I also think that would have find its customers… This seems to be one of the tracks for me, that likely would have been approved by another reviewer. Keep ist up :wink:

Thanks so much! Will do :smiley: