Feedback 4 Rejections

Thank you very much!

1 Like

The cello sounds very strange and MIDI and could use a little expression.
Also the percussion is very sharp.
The title combined with the hawk screams may be a little to specific for AJ. You wanna try to write something that you could imagine in more projects than only where a hawk plays a important role.

Other than that I really like your track. I like the harp and the harmonies (maybe a little to much for AJ, i dunnoā€¦). Also I like how unique it is.

I hope it helps!

Agree with SoopSound in all notes. Yes, cello sounds not realistic. Try to find more realistic and quality sample libraries of orchestra. Also, in my opinion this track should be longer at least on 1 minute. There will be another one part after little quiet part, and this part should be a continuation of the first part but with a bit more intensive and growing sound. But first of all - find more realistic and quality orchestra sample library, then use volume dynamic for strings for less mechanic and midi effect. Listen and listen a many great soundtrack-orchestral music and a classical orchestral music. And you will learn how should sound an orchestral instruments in reality. Good luck!

Hi, everybody! Great idea to make a dedicated topic to rejections.
Please tell, whatā€™s wrong with these two? =)
Tanks in advance

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Wow! Youā€™ve got some very good production skills! I wish mine were as good!

But I think you are a bit too adventurous, harmonically. Maybe in ā€œUpbeatā€ change the g (aka f double sharp) to a f sharp? Then youā€™d have the four chords, which is perfect for this kind of genre.

ā€œEpicā€ has no key. You start out with only fifhs on c, a, f, g. Then there are always the minor thirds. This lets the a clash with the a flat, the e with the e flat. Also the track could develop a little more to a big climax. You use register very well and instrumentation, but maybe you want to listen to some oft the tracks called ā€œEpicā€ here on AJ and see how the top authors do it.

If you havenā€™t got harmonic knowledge, you might want to learn a little bit. If you do, you want to stick to the basics.

I hope, I could help, good luck!

Thank you for your feedback!
Actually we thought rejections were due to production, not harmonies =)
Weā€™ll try to stick to KISS law then =)

1 Like

Here is my latest reject, feedback is appreciated:

1 Like

In my opinion, your track is lovely and positive, and I think the mix might be the reason for rejection!
The whistle sound is too loud, and the drums are over-compressed, my opinion is to focus a little bit more on the mix. @TheSonicSeed

Hello, good Idea. Possibly thre is the place I can get more feedback here.

Thank you! Thats very likely, because Iā€™m a mixing noob. Do you mean the drums sound too saturated?

1 Like

Dear Sir/Friends,
Any one can Help me .I am unable to understand the meaning of support in Envato .Biggest Digital platform market. but poor support collecting fee for handling. no support very poor.simply escape.today i purchased dhvcform link goes for support http://sitesao.com/support/ just you can have a view post. no support blinkingā€¦?.
dont by that product and related to them http://sitesao.com/category/plugins/
sorry

Probably Not the best topic for support issues.
Best regards.

Maybe yes! :wink:

Hi, welcome to the thread :slight_smile:
Your track is very Interesting. Honestly, I donā€™t know what might be the problem, but maybe this track is too much melodic for commercial purpose! Also personally prefer to hear the vocals in the center. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you a lot, you really help me. i also think itā€™s might be because of several melodic lines.

1 Like

hello) need help! why this track was rejected?

Hi, last times very much tracks donā€™t accept, and why this track was rejected?

Hi,
Lovely track, letā€™s start with ā€œGuitar,ā€ to be honest I think the melodic section (0:52 - 1:08) is not suitable for a corporate track, and it can be one of the rejection reasons, also, in my opinion, some of the drum sounds and the muddy mix can be the rejection reason as well and I hope this helps!
Good Luck!

Hi,
A beautiful technological track, I think the panning is the rejection reason because I hear most of the sounds in the left speaker! Good Luck!