Feedback 4 Feedback

Hello mates! My new track! :slight_smile: Need some feedback!

3 Likes

My last track:

Commented:

@ICH_Production @LittleStormMusic @kashirinv @FlameMusic @tavamusic @Audio_Spices @Diamond_Tunes @nitrilex @Sound_Gallery @pianolaboratory @StockTrends @YavorivSky @MoosBeat @LimeSound @SergioProductions @StudioProject @BlackBirdSound

4 Likes

Hi friends! My new track!
I need to know your opinion :wink:

4 Likes

Why are you posting this? It’s already accepted :-?

This is excellent. Well balanced, catchy, interesting. Only thing I don’t like is it feels like it’s waiting for something to happen - like after the first 20 seconds or so there should be some sustained chord - brass or strings or something to fill in a bit more. If this were an advert I think it could do with an Act 2.

Anyway, would love some feedback please on this: https://forums.envato.com/t/hard-rejection-feedback-please/390845

Hi!need your feedback!

3 Likes

Hi!

4 Likes

Hi! Need your feedback.

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Hi! Please rate!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Hello pianolavaratory!
Good and varied track with some interesting notes. You probably don’t have much experience. But it’s nothing, your skill grows with each track. Keep going.

The bass drum has an unpleasant click, the synth-pluck in the drop as well. Pad/Strings stands and almost all instruments sound separately from music. You probably need more practice.

Try use compressor and equalizer on each track. This works for me. And use the compressor on master.

1 Like

Hello, kashirinv! Heavy and powerful music.

But dirty guitars. I would like more clarity for them.

1 Like

Hi!

Pianos and claps have a very harsh attack. I think in jazz you have to make the sound softer. It would make it more comfortable to listen to.

1 Like

Hi! Ok, thanks!

2 Likes

Hi! Please feedback. Thanks !

4 Likes

This is my favorite song! I will be glad of your comments

4 Likes

Hi!

1 Like

Hi! Need your feedback! Fashion House by pianolaboratory | AudioJungle

2 Likes

We are not discussing unaccepted tracks here. There is another forum for this. Here we share the accepted works and comment on them directly in the marketplace. For example, if I liked the track, then I write what specifically I liked. If I don’t like the track, I don’t write anything.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate it. We are all learning something here and are constantly improving! But this forum is not about that a bit. :slight_smile: But thanks anyway for the good advice, I’ll take note.