Feedback 4 Feedback

Thank for welcome.i will find a chance to join work with your song. :slight_smile:

Just commented @jebun3d (nice to see videhive author in that branch, and welcome!):slight_smile: @MichaelCatAudio, @AASMusicWorks, @FASSounds, @Biome_Digital, @PLAYSTARZ, @Eugen_Kleeman,@AudioTrend, @perepilka !!!
Really good works and inspiration themes!!! My comments to all!!!
My new tracks:

or leave you comment to any tracks from portfolio http://audiojungle.net/user/synthezx/portfolio
Thanks a lot!!!

1 Like

Just commented on @Synthezx

1 Like

Hi Friends!

Commented: @MathiasGodgave, @Synthezx, @Music2Go, @stardiva, @Tyler_River, @SoundCity, @Hyperprod, @DmitriyTaras, @soundgridmedia and @Baszz

Very good tracks! I liked it

please listen to this track and leave a comment:

Thank you all for the comments! :smile:

2 Likes

today I had a very good inspiring morning, listening to @Synthezx, @AASMusicWorks, @AShamaluev Thank you guys! Now I am ready to write something new!

Also, @jebun3d you have really interesting portfolio! Beer work is perfect =)

3 Likes

@AShamaluev, @AudioTrend, @Synthezx, @jebun3d, @MathiasGodgave, @AASMusicWorks - guyz just commented your tracks!
Thanks for your comments!

Also, feel free to browse my portfolio and comment any of my items:

2 Likes

@Eugen_Kleeman and @MathiasGodgave
Also very nice works! =)

1 Like

Commented @MathiasGodgave, @AudioTrend

Guys, my track is here:

1 Like

Also commented @AShamaluev, @Eugen_Kleeman

Check my track:

1 Like

Hey guys! Finally had the time come back and comment on your recent tracks…been a little busy :smile:

Commented on tracks by @AudioTrend, @Nazart, @Synthezx,@MarkysMusicPage, @AShamaluev, @lexoflex, @AmazAudio, @WaveNebula, @Eugen_Kleeman and @DenYeletskikh.

Would love to have your comments on this track as it has not yet been commented at all:

1 Like

Your music tracks are awesome, mate. I wish you many-many sales!

1 Like

Thanx mate. Will check as soon as possible. I am on mobile :smiley:

Thanks for kind words! :slight_smile:

Heyguy, i comment you item !

Commented @WaveNebula @Synthezx tracks!

My works: http://audiojungle.net/user/denyeletskikh/portfolio

1 Like

Really cool track @Synthezx

Here are two of our latest tracks.

Amazing work @jebun3d

I wish I would be able to create something like that :smiley:

Now commented @Marti_Bros_Audio_Pro - really professional in his business!!! @DenYeletskikh - have different tracks of mood! Metall forever!:)) @Nazart - commented you track too!! Good portfolio! @RobertSlump - a lot of cinematics items!! Check it out! @AmazAudio - another metal guy!! As i said - metall and rock forever!! (also played in metal band), @WildKittyTunes - Very good portfolio!! @HallaFreakquency !!
Please leave you comments too fo a couple my track:

Thanks for all!!

2 Likes

@HallaFreakquency @WildKittyTunes @AmazAudio @DenYeletskikh @Nazart @Marti_Bros_Audio_Pro @Synthezx
Commented your awesome tracks, guys!
Please, leave a feedback to my new cinematic track: http://audiojungle.net/item/dramatic-trailer/12689270

1 Like

Hey i comment you tracks/ Good job !!!
thank tou !!!

1 Like