Feedback 4 Feedback

Hello guys!!!

thks!!!

2 Likes

Hello community! :slightly_smiling_face: Could you leave your feedback about the track?! Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Hi there! I have commented amazing works: @UrbanGodzilla, @tomvillani, @MeteDjr, @Fox_Production, @LoopWaves, @ElephantSound, @InspirationWave, @TheSmallProduction, @lucky_music, @SkyRecords, @AparatBlue, @SergaVision, @Wolf_Music, @Hummingbird-musicwor, @lucky_music, @Malmarin, @niodjo. Please help me. I need some feedback. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello guys! Trying to promote my YT Channel, need your support! Will reply everyone!

2 Likes

Hello community! :slightly_smiling_face: Could you leave your feedback about the new logo?! Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Feed :back: Time :wink:

2 Likes

My new logo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My new track!!!

thkssss

2 Likes

New Logo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will comment on anyones last track who comments on mine. :metal:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks USA :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello colleagues)
This is my brand new track, that’s waiting for your feedback!

Commented: @AUDIOSPORT @Fox_Production @KirillBara @artsygoat @CleanMagicAudio @ProLuxeStudio @eliho @PrestoSound @grach @AlisterBunclark @SergaVision @Malmarin @niodjo @Jam5Studio @JingleJingleMusic @AOGANI @SmidSmid @UrbanGodzilla @Media_Tunes @MoonAudioProduction @Synthezx @InspirationWave @wavelayers @TiggiMusic

3 Likes

My new cinematic epic track :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello community! :slightly_smiling_face: Could you leave your feedback about the new track?! Thanks in advance!

AudioJungle

3 Likes

Hello community! :slightly_smiling_face: Could you leave your feedback about the new track?! Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Hello community! :slightly_smiling_face: Could you leave your feedback about the new pack?! Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hey mates! My last track has been approved. A kind of bluegrass or something like that… I don’t know really. I’d appreciate your comments and, of course, I’ll comment back right away!

3 Likes

Hi

1 Like

Guys, need to increase the activity on this track so that it doesn’t get lost in the search.
I like him, and you?
Listen and write what you think! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

2 Likes