Feedback 4 Feedback

Hi guys! I beg you to support this track with a comment! I will reciprocate. Many thanks!

Regards

1 Like

Hi guys! My new track
https://audiojungle.net/item/christmas/20924572

Hi guys! My new track

Commented :
@MangoAudio @CleanMagicAudio @Gold-Tiger @KakaduStudio @KakaduStudio @EvgenM @SoundMusicMania @AlisterBunclark @EyeForMusic

And my Ambience ))))

Commented @CleanMagicAudio @Gold-Tiger @GeorgioRoss @AlisterBunclark @WildLion_Production

Would be glad of some feedback for my new track: https://audiojungle.net/item/this-is-christmas/20924114

If you get a moment, have a listen to my only real Christmas track and leave me some feedback. Hoping to get some action from it this month!

Thanks!

Feedback for Feedback :slight_smile:

Your comments will be much appreciated, I’ll return them. Thanks!

Hi, guys! Replied and commented to all, who commented my tracks. Thank you!

Please, comment my track:

Also commented: @SonicFox @SarahDeCarloMusic @criskcracker @stardiva

Hi guys, Feedback for Feedback. Will return the comments. Thank you! :slight_smile:

You to me, I to you. Have a nice day!!

Hi, friends!
I need your feedback please :slight_smile:
I’ll return all comments!

PS Commented: @VestaMusic, @OrangeHead, @SwanMusicStudio, @SonicFox, @SarahDeCarloMusic
also @SierraAudio, @plasticaudioproject, @SmidSmid, @MangoAudio, @FutureSoundProductio, @WildLion_Production, @CleanMagicAudio

2 Likes

My New Epic music)

My New music)

:slight_smile: rock 70s/80s stadion style:

Hi, guys!

Also commented: @STEREOTOP, @MangoAudio, @Garnavutka, @KakaduStudio, @lucky_music, @OrangeHead, @REYLLAND, @DZ_Productions, @MikeStown, @WildLion_Production, @EyeForMusic, @SarahDeCarloMusic, @CleanMagicAudio, @criskcracker, @SonicFox

This is my new track!

Hey guys!
Haven’t been here for a while…
Here is my new track:

I would be glad to have some feedback on it!
Will do the same to you asap!

Really great sound. HUGE amount of energy! I guess if it’s only got a short alternate section it’ll be used for something short and FAST! Would have thought you could have (or still could…) extended it to be more versatile and used as background for longer sections of a video, but other than that I think you’ve nailed the sound. Good work!