Feedback 4 Feedback

Love the beefcheeseburger )))
And My tracks )))

Hello everyone! Check it out please! My Christmas track! Thank you!
https://audiojungle.net/item/christmas/20857230

Hello everyone! Check it out please! My Christmas track! Thank you!

Hello, please leave some comment )

Support please track! The first approved and the first sale in one day! I will reciprocate. Thank you! :blush:

https://audiojungle.net/item/minimal-corporate-motivational-technology-background/20896854

1 Like

New track….

1 Like

Hello guys, this is my new approved track.
Please leave some comments. Thanks. :wink:

1 Like

My new Epic track. F4F!

1 Like

My new track. I will be grateful for the comments! Thank You My Friends!

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::boom::boom::boom::balloon::balloon::balloon:

Music for relaxation

Hello! I beg you to support the track with a comment. I will reciprocate. Yours faithfully!

Hello! Leave your feedback please!

@MikeStown @KakaduStudio @lucky_music @DZ_Productions @REYLLAND @OrangeHead @Garnavutka @MangoAudio @STEREOTOP

And My new track !

1 Like

My tracks:

Thanks!
Commented:
@WildLion_Production @MikeStown @KakaduStudio @lucky_music @DZ_Productions @REYLLAND @OrangeHead @Garnavutka @STEREOTOP @ElephantSound @SwanMusicStudio @JackWinn @hickeypj @SarahDeCarloMusic @Phlacon

Hi folks, I would appreciate feedback on my latest track! Thanks!!

I have commented on;

@WildLion_Production @KakaduStudio @lucky_music @DZ_Productions @REYLLAND @OrangeHead @ElephantSound @SwanMusicStudio @lifeplanetearth @JackWinn

Hi folks, I would appreciate feedback on my latest track! Thanks!!

One of my Items: I will appreciate and return comment feedbacks and following. Sarah.

Hi. My fresh track.

Listened to your tracks.
@Fox-Rock @WildLion_Production @Jam5Studio @SmidSmid @MangoAudio @AudioCoffee

Hey there guys! :slight_smile: Glad to be back on AJ, after a long absence, would be glad to get some feedback from you, so check my PORTFOLIO. Also commented: @SoundMusicMania, @MangoAudio, @AlisterBunclark, @EyeForMusic, @MikeStown, @KakaduStudio, @lucky_music, @DZ_Productions, @REYLLAND, @OrangeHead

2 Likes