Feedback 3D printer template (first hard reject)

Hello,

As the title explains I got my first hard reject today which obviously feels quite bad. My other 3 items were submitted 3 years ago though, and I can imagine that quality standards have become way higher in the mean time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. This project has taken A LOT of work, the only upside is that I have learned a lot from it.

Thanks for any feedback!

Link to project:

Bump. Any feedback at all? Bad idea? Bad execution? Not marketable?

Hello @AvoidTheParanoid. I like it! Probably, it’s not marketable. Have you received some feedback from envato team by email, when it was rejected?

Hi @Mr_S,

Thanks for your feedback. The feedback from them was the standard reply unfortunately, see below.

Thanks for your submission.

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘The 3D Printer’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on VideoHive. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

Comments from your Quality team

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.