This thread contains information about the February email campaign, run by Envato Marketing. Stay tuned for nomination threads in the relevant Marketplace forums!
How and when will I be told if my item(s) are chosen to be on the landing page?
We will contact all authors whose items are selected for promotion in this campaign, via the email address provided.
What if my item isn’t chosen to be in the campaign?
We will only contact authors whose items have been selected for promotion in our campaign.
What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.
Could you remind me again of the item requirements?
Items featured in this campaign should be:
- High quality, well presented, and up to date
- Minimum rating of 4 stars (TF, CC, VH and GR only)
- Items must have a minimum 20+ sales
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers
- Items that have been added in the last year
- To help us be sure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the nominated item must be listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period. More information on how to promotional prices is available here.
How are items selected?
All items nominated must meet the criteria selection listed above. Items for the promotional will then be chosen by the Envato Marketing team.
Who is responsible for changing the price of items?
Item prices will be automatically changed.
- Batch 1 items will have their prices changed on Feb 12
- Batch 2 items will have their prices changed on Feb 20
As the items are in Author-Driven Pricing categories, after the campaign ends it will be up to the author to decide whether to leave a discount in place, manually return the price to its original level, or set a different price altogether. As with all pricing decisions under our Author-Driven Pricing policy, that’s entirely up to you.
Any other questions?
If you’ve got any related questions, just reply to this forum topic Everything you post here will be read by our team. Anything pertinent and/or important will be added to the FAQs, and we’ll post updates when new questions and answers have been added.