[2018] February Email Campaign: FAQs

This thread contains FAQs for our upcoming February Email Campaign.

What’s in it for me?
If your file is selected, we’ll feature you in 1 of 2 email-exclusive campaigns! More than 600k subscribers will receive notice of your free and discounted files and be directed to your item and portfolio.

When is it going to run?
Each campaign will include 1 email send, with files featured as free and discounted for a 7-day period. The dates of the two send are listed below:

Thursday 14th February: The campaign’s first send will go live.
Friday 23rd February: The campaign’s second send will go live

What’s the process?
Put your nominations below and add a link to your items (you must be the author of the items). The items we promote will be randomly selected from eligible submissions.

We will be in touch if your items are selected for the promotion, and changes will be applied automatically for all items featuring in the campaign. Authors in ADP categories of course remain free to set whatever price they wish, at whatever time. You might want to leave a discount in place after the promotion or to manually return your price to its original level. The choice is yours.

From our lawyers
We retain sole discretion over the files we promote, and we may change the content and format of the promotion (including which files are promoted) during the promotion in order to ensure it remains fresh and generally irresistible to recipients.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
No problem. If you change your mind after nominating, simply flag your comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.

Any other questions?
Drop us a line here in this thread!