February 15 SWIFT Withdrawals

Hey guys. I’m sure if there is an issue the Accounts team in Australia will quickly figure it out when they wake up :smiley:

Thanks!

Europe has the same problem…:frowning:

Same here, but in our case we have 2 withdrawals, both to SWIFT (I’m doing also first time), and for my share money now just back to account balance, and withdrawal is marked as already processed… Weird!

Seriously? This is all we get? No answer from anyone for example, sorry we had this and that issues…

Today our Swift payment is missing here as well.

Same here. Payment not received via SWIFT :frowning:

February 15 is at the end, our banks are closed already, no money received. We all need to submit tickets to envato!

Already have submitted ticket in the morning, no response.

Already February 16 in our country. Still processing…

Same here… nothing yet…

Yep, the same here.

Not funny at all @KingDog!

Still no money and no email. Ticket submitted. @ShaneFreer any Envato official statement why nobody get paid today?

same here. swift.

Found out from Accounts that a US public holiday came into play and Swift shows that things should be gone through now. Thanks!

Just received emails that payments are processed, lets hope money arrives on time tomorrow.

I knew there was a federal holiday in US, but thought guys in Australia won’t celebrate it :smiley:

Email received.

Email receive about payment processed. Thanks

@KingDog Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Received the email today. Since it’s my first time, I would like to ask how many days does it usually take for the money to appear in your bank account? Thanks!

Still no payment. Very unprofessional, envato.