Featured Categories - What do you think ???

Featured Categories - What do you think ???
For Example : have from one to ten categories .
First Category : Corporate
Second Category : Cinematic
Third : Happy
and etc
and in each category five tracks such
This proposal as a thought , instead of Featured items )))

What do you think ? Authors and Envato team ?

2 Likes

Well, this would change the game and bring a LOT of exposure to many authors, and make things easier for buyers. I think this is one of the better ideas I’ve came across here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome idea @WildLion_Production !

1 Like

Good idea @WildLion_Production let’s go!!!

1 Like

Good idea @WildLion_Production !

1 Like

Of course, the idea for the authors just brilliant !!! :slight_smile: But I think that the Envato team has its own strategy…

P.s.
I can add to this list: the best mix, arrangement, … the most sexy author (for girls, definitely with photo in their profile ) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

it’s a great idea, it means several authors get to be featured each week instead of one.

2 Likes

To @Synthezx You made my day! :smile:

1 Like

Yes of course ))):grinning: This is target )))

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Well this is already too much ) ) ) although also a good idea as the Oscar ) ) )

1 Like

Just joking, guy’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man you need to be more serious! :slight_smile:
If my vote counts then it goes for ‘the best sexy author category’;

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Good idea! It can be great promotion for authors) But it’s very big work for Envato Team to chose many featured files every week :smile:

1 Like

I think technically it is not so difficult to do it, but Envato team have they own business model, strategy, plan of sales and e.t.c.
But who know? :slight_smile:

Yes it is a lot of work for the Envato team , I just had the idea , the team can be like my idea ))))

1 Like

Sometime when I read all that stuff i feel myself like him:
P.S. Great idea=Bad idea, black=white - aaarghh… i will go play some blackjack and take some &^#

3 Likes

Totally agree, they have their own purpose and strategic plan , but still)

And Envato team , what do you think ?

man ! its good to be happy and really active really ! but please dont post on every thread every 5 minutes ! seriously i dont have anything against you, but seriously?Seriously!

1 Like