FEATURE REQUEST: Enhanced Collections

Dear Envato staff,

I’ve been using your site for nearly a decade and have built a fairly large list of “Collections” (about 50) for various projects. My Collections are all named in with appropriate titles to help keep track of everything. Unfortunately, the “Add this Item to a Collection” UI sorts Collections by creation date, with no option to sort by Title. Each time I go to add something to one of my collection folders, I’m forced to scroll up and down my Collection list to try and find the folder that best suits the element I’m adding.

I would ask that you please provide an option to sort by Title in the “Add this Item to a Collection” UI. If you really want to go above and beyond, the ability to search would also be great (but not necessary).

This would really make my day! I’ve spent well over $1000 on the site, and will continue to use it. Adding this feature would make the experience for pro customers like me much more enjoyable.

Thanks in advanced,
Olympus Games

1 Like

I’ve also asked for the “recommended files” to be placed in NEW release order, not old … 2 years ago :slight_smile: