Feature release: keyword search for the Downloads page

Wow! a great feature for the customer who has purchased a large volume of items.
I also like to recommend adding a Field for the customer for each purchase item where customers can add a comment for their need (for example the add URL where the item has been used) and can save it in their download page.

1 Like

Nice addition, sure that a lot of customers can benefit from it. But I think that some small improvements can be made.

One of them is that you can make the placeholder text darker so a vision impaired person will also see the text.

Also if the same item is purchased multiple times it needs to show only one time in search results.

As for the design of this area, I think it can be improved with 2-3 CSS changes.

1 Like

We really appreciate all of your comments and feedback, there’s some great ideas here for us to think about for the future.

Please keep it coming!

Thankyou :grinning:

3 Likes

After the ‘keyword Research’ addition my work became easy. The update is quick and easy. Thanks a bundle!

3 Likes

nice

Thanks!

So awesome! :ok_hand:

1 Like

This feature will be awesome for customer, I hope.

1 Like

Thanks, I was thinking that you would implement those changes but they are still there. I think that text placeholder color is the most urgent one. Thanks!

Moving forward kudos!

A digression, this feature is also needed on Elements. Many more downloads over there, also list by project?

1 Like

Can you check new top navigation and search form on 15.6" laptops?

Because, user menu texts are smaller and can’t read easily.

Also, search form looks so bad!

@Ani_D @KingDog I have realized. does seen small size text in profile drop down menu for only profile pages. If viewed from home page or other category page. So, It is fine. Please check it screenshot below.

2 Likes

It is really appreciated, it make people find there downloads easily…

1 Like

This is a really great feature, very easy for novice users like me.

Thank you dev

Wow, this was a so much needed feature, congrats guys!

A post was split to a new topic: Error message: “theme preview is currently unavailable”

This is great for those of us with significant volumes of downloads.
It is really appreciated, it makes people find their downloads easily.
Thanks

Thanks For sharing

I wonder what is that reason for such maliciously ignore

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.