Fatal Error on Wordpress Theme

Woke up today to fatal errors on my vApp Landing Page. I purchased it on themeforest but seems to no longer have support even though it was released not too long ago. Anyway, anyone have any ideas how to get rid of the following error…

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Elementor\Scheme_Color’ not found in /home/customer/www/tryp360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vapp-theme-support/widgets/hero-header-3.php:291 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/tryp360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2280): vAppTS\Widgets\Hero_Header3->_register_controls() #1 /home/customer/www/tryp360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor\Controls_Stack->init_controls() #2 /home/customer/www/tryp360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_stack() #3 /home/customer/www/tryp360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_stack() #4 /home/customer/www/tryp360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2369): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_controls() #5 /home/customer/www/tryp360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ in /home/customer/www/tryp360.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vapp-theme-support/widgets/hero-header-3.php on line 291

This is an important landing page for my client, never thought that the author would not respond. I also can’t update Elementor Pro or Advanced Custom Fields Pro.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Given that most of the errors are coming from Elementor - the first port of call would be to update this, esp as depending on how out of date that is, then there may well be compatibility issues.

Why can you not make the updates?

1 Like

That was my first thought. I’m assuming because the author of the theme took down the vApp Wordpress Landing Page. I don’t know how that’s all tied in but it was supposed to have lifetime updates. Now Elementor Pro is saying the download is unauthorized. Putting it all together it seems that the author has pulled the plug and I’m out of luck.

Drop me an email via this link if you’re looking for paid support to work directly. I’d be happy to help you on this project.

As I’m a service provider at Studio as well, we can work through there as well if you don’t mind to pay extra 30% service charges.